Test midle sidebar

Home » , , » Hope to do well in the England series: Sehwag

Hope to do well in the England series: Sehwag

Written By Unknown on Sunday 11 November 2012 | 01:19

New Delhi: Refusing to call it a revenge series, Virender Sehwag is rather focused on his game having scored a century against Uttar Pradesh in a Ranji Trophy tie and hoped to carry on the good form in the upcoming four-Tests rubber against England, starting next week.

"I am happy that I scored 100 against UP. Whether I am back in form or not, is not for me to decide but I thought I played well enough and hope to do well (against England).

"I think they are a good side but so are we. We are preparing well for the series. We are confident of playing good cricket against them. We have a practice camp before the series starting November 9. I think it will be a tough series for both of us. We are eagerly waiting for the series to start," said Sehwag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. SreerajSports - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger